Think about getting a loan? We will aggressively help you finance the purchase of your new or used boat. We can recommend several top-notch lenders we’ve worked with in the past who can get you the most competitive rates and terms available.
Boat loans are typically available with fixed or variable rates. For a fixed rate loan, you’ll usually pay 20% down (either in cash or trade) for a 20 year term with no pre-payment penalty. You’ll need a good credit score and documented income to show you can make the monthly payments.
Contact us anytime for getting more info on a competitive boat loan.
Here are some top benefits of financing your yacht with a marine finance specialist:
- Lower down payments – the down payment is based on the age, type and price of the boat you are buying, as well as your own credit profile. In today’s market, marine lenders offer financing with down payments typically in the 10%-20% range, but often there are programs available through various manufacturers that could allow you to qualify for less, or zero-down on new boat specials.
- Faster credit decisions – because you are working with professionals in the marine industry, those lenders understand boats and their buyers. You can apply for a loan this morning and be boating this afternoon.
- Longer financing terms – marine finance specialists recognize the value of a well-maintained boat, so terms generally will be more attractive than those offered by local banks and credit unions.
- Lower monthly payments – because marine lenders extend longer terms on boat loans than local banks and credit unions, your monthly payments are likely to be much lower than you have expected.
- More electronics and extras – marine lending specialists will allow you to finance optional equipment, electronics, extended service plans and life/disability insurance coverage with your purchase.
By financing your boat purchase you can usually afford a newer, larger or more powerful boat, a better trailer and all the gear that it takes to make boating safer and more enjoyable!
(The above list is courtesy of DiscoverBoating.com.)