Selling Your Boat
Thinking about selling your boat? You’re in good hands. The brokerage boat market is thriving, and with the right preparations and considerations, we can help you sell your boat quickly for the best price.
Here are just a few reasons why you should work with Ian Van Tuyl to sell your boat. Contact Ian Van Tuyl for a full Brokerage Marketing Plan.
- The Cruising Yachts Advantage. Through his affiliation with Cruising Yachts, Ian Van Tuyl has access to waterfront offices statewide, including San Diego, Newport Beach, Marina del Rey, and Alameda, exposing your boat to more prospective buyers than any other deal or broker.
- Internet Advertising. Industry statistics show that over 90% of all yacht buyers start their search on the internet. For this reason, Ian focuses on internet marketing and advertising to sell your yacht.
- Exposure on Key Websites. Your yacht will be featured on several top industry websites, including YachtWorld.com. It will also appear on CruisingYachts.net, which averages over 5200 unique visitors a month and is one of the highest-ranked sites on the Internet of any yacht dealer or broker in California. Your yacht will also be featured front-and-center on Ian’s website, IVTYachtSales.com, where visitors will be directed to photos, videos, and other information about your yacht. Contact Ian Van Tuyl to get a full list of where you boat will appear online.
- Video Walkthru on Youtube. Buyers from all over the world will view your yacht’s video walkthrough on YouTube. The video walkthrus Ian has posted on YouTube have helped Ian sell many boats like yours. His videos have been viewed more than 100,000 times! YouTube makes it easy for your yacht’s video to go viral through its categorization, search engine, and external sharing tools. Check out Ian’s YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/rideivt
- Your Yacht Featured in Twitter, Facebook, and industry blogs. When you list with Ian Van Tuyl, your yacht will be featured in more social media than with any other broker. Not only will your boat be featured on Ian Van Tuyl’s Twitter and Facebook pages, but it will also be included in his blog, at www.myyachtspot.blogspot.com.
- Print Advertising. Of course, your yacht will be also be included in traditional print media in industry publications to generate leads for your listing, such as The Log and Yachts for Sale.
- An aggressive negotiator. Ian will treat your boat like it is his own, and negotiate the best possible price for your boat. You’ll be updated with frequent communications and reports on all showings and the progress of all offers, so you’ll never be left to wonder “how things are going.”
But this is just the beginning. Contact Ian Van Tuyl for his complete, detailed Brokerage Marketing Plan, as well as an analysis on what your boat can sell for in today’s market.